Shogun - Sumo Boost
SHOGUN Sumo Boost is a heavyweight bio-stimulant without equal. Standing proud as the champion of all yield boosters it triggers rapid gains in yield and quality by initiating a powerful and targeted flowering response. Plant efficiency is maximised to devastating effect, whilst quality, aroma and taste are improved via enhanced essential oil production. Sumo Boost is ideal for hand watering or where your nutrient solution is used straight away. For active hydro or large nutrient tanks, choose Sumo Active Boost for longer in-tank stability.
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- FREE SHIPPING All orders over $100 free super fast delivery
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can, as soon as the flowering cycle starts and throughout until harvest. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide. If using active hydroponics or have a large nutrient tank, choose Sumo Active Boost as it will be more appropriate to your set-up.
Foliar Application – Add at a rate of 2ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Apply once when the flowering cycle starts and then again, 28 days later. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
- Contains a phyto-hormone shown to stimulate various flowering enhancing functions
- Stimulates growth, photosynthesis , yield, water uptake and enzyme activity
- Stimulates secondary metabolite production and essential oil production in plants
- Used as a root feed throughout flowering but with targeted foliar applications for optimal effect
- Enhances the uptake and utilisation of PK Warrior 9/18 during flowering.
Flowering booster formulas are proprietary but most of them contain similar components: plant hormone-like compounds, amino acids, humic acids, or sea kelp extracts. Several reports highlight the beneficial physiological effects induced by the crop treatment with bio-stimulants, but the molecular mechanisms behind these effects are still emerging. Gene expression determines the plant’s phenotype, physiology and response to the environment. Therefore, analysis of gene expression can provide clues about regulatory mechanisms, biochemical pathways and broader cellular functions that are affected by flowering boosters and bio-stimulants. Nowadays, scientific techniques can rapidly and quantitatively measure the parallel expression of thousands of genes.
Sumo Boost contains a range of natural compounds that elicit a stimulation in growth, yield, photosynthesis, protein synthesis, uptake of water and nutrients, enzymes activities and contents of free amino acids, reducing sugars, soluble protein, and active constituents of essential oil in various crops. Sumo Boost contains a phyto-hormone that has been shown to stimulate the following processes:
- Photosynthetic CO2 assimilation and increase cell growth.
- Up-regulate the expression of genes associated with photosynthesis and photorespiration and down regulate genes associated with plant stress.
- Stimulate cell division and increase chlorophyll content within a few days of application leading to an increase in fresh and dry weight.
- Stimulate secondary metabolite production and essential oil production in plants.
- Stimulate secondary messengers with potent growth-regulatory properties.
- Increased the activity of certain enzymes and increased the Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium concentrations in certain fruit and flowers.
Sumo Boost also contains modified amino acids that have several functions similar to those of the plant hormones – cytokinin's. These act as anti-stressors in both biotic and abiotic stress conditions such as the stress induced by low and high environmental temperatures.
Shogun Sumo Boost contains a wide range of carbohydrates and sugars which can stimulate the defence mechanisms in treated plants. A number of these have been isolated and were found to be capable of eliciting D-glycanase and a-amylase (enzyme) activity. Fantastic value via highly favourable 1-2mL/L dilution rate. Used throughout flowering stage.