HM Digital EC-3 (EC Meter)
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- FREE SHIPPING All orders over $100 free super fast delivery
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ÂµS. From 0-999 ÂµS, the resolution is in increments of 1 ÂµS. From 1000 to 9990 ÂµS, the resolution is in increments of 10 ÂµS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 700 ÂµS NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ÂµS (ÂµS/cm)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 ÂµS; 10 ÂµS, 0.1 degree Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)