Advanced Nutrients Piranha 1L
Piranha® — The Weird Root Zone Powerhouse Behind Maximum, Compound-Rich Yields
Do you know what the earth would look like if the millions of beneficial fungi beneath the soil simply ceased to exist?
A dead, barren wasteland would greet us every time we went for a walk in nature.
And, no doubt, it wouldn’t be the abundant, bountiful world we want to live in…
So why would we force our plants to suffer through the same depressing, stark conditions?
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- FREE SHIPPING All orders over $100 free super fast delivery
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
Here are the cold, hard facts:
• Hydroponic root zones are sterile. And without any intervention, they can do little to reward you with lush, heavy yields of highly potent flowers.
• Fungi are essential warriors that maintain a robust and extensive root zone and increase the absorption of critical nutrients. They’re one of the most effective ways to unleash a vibrant garden packed with essential oils.
• The better you care for your rhizosphere with beneficial fungi… The more likely you are to unlock bigger yields.
And it’s a little-known fact that without beneficial microbes, no plants would grow on earth.
To put it simply…
Your garden has its best chance at increasing compound-rich biomass when you replicate Earth’s soils.
It’s the way nature intended it.
So you can see why, for experienced growers, adding fungi to their root zone is non-negotiable.
Sure, they’re hidden, invisible, and too often overlooked in grows.
But don’t be fooled…
Your Root Zone Can Make or Break Your Next Crop Cycle
Because here’s the thing…
Fungi form a symbiotic relationship with the root zone.
And when you add nature’s genius back into your grow room, they’ll. . .
• Transform nutrients into plant-available forms your roots can uptake… While feeding on organic waste so your rhizosphere stays clean and free of harmful debris
• Sheathe the root tips and build mycelia, extending the roots so they can capture and solubilize locked-up nutrients
• Penetrate the root membranes, effortlessly transporting critical nutrients across the barrier and into your plants
• Increase plant tolerance to changes in water, the growing medium, or the environment
… Just to name a few of the benefits your crop enjoys when you add beneficial fungi to your routine.
So just imagine…
If you could suddenly walk away with your biggest yields yet…
Simply because you didn’t neglect your garden’s root zone!
Even our most skeptical growers become hardcore fungi converts the moment they see vibrant green leaves pitched at a 45-degree angle, reaching for the lights, just hours after their first feeding.
Keep in mind, however…
Not All Fungi Additives are Created Equal
And many companies will choose the most cost-effective production methods…
At the expense of YOUR harvest!
In fact, it’s not uncommon to see incompatible strains bred in bulk…
Where skewed ratios can cause one microbe to dominate the others, rendering them useless to your root zone.
And just as concerning…
Some growers fall victim to generic strain names…
Which deceives you into thinking you’re getting the Ferrari of fungi, when you’re really driving home a Malibu!
Right now, if you’re using a generic additive, you’re probably only getting a fraction of the benefits fungi can unleash to support a healthy, vibrant root zone.