Monkey Nutrients - Grow A + B
Monkey GROW will give your plants all the essentials nutrients they need during the vegetation period. We have a unique combination of mineral elements and bio-stimulants in this two part formula. This hybridisation of mineral and organic worlds further increases nutrient assimilation, dramatically improving results. The ratios of all 17 essential macro and micro nutrients are tailored to provide the optimum start to life, from root development to cellular growth. Designed for UK waters, Monkey Nutrients base feeds have the perfect balance of concentration and stability.
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- FREE SHIPPING All orders over $100 free super fast delivery
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
WHAT IS GROW?
• Monkey Grow is a base feed that is tweaked for the vegetative growth phase
• The ratios of macro and micro nutrients inside have been tailored to spike in nitrogen (N) and remain moderate with Potassium (P) & Phosphorus (K) giving the ultimate start for plant life.
• Our base feeds are separated into a Part A and B to increase stability and shelf life. This stop s elements from "crashing out" of solution or unwanted reactions between them.
• Part B contains a unique blend of beneficial bacterias and stimulants that work to increase availability of mineral derived elements.
WHY USE GROW?
• Shoots. During vegetive growth the aim is to fill the canopy with as many new shoots as possible.
• Designed specially for UK water, Grow is highly concentrated, ideal for soft water areas as-well as hard.
• Only the finest quality mineral elements are sourced for our base feed. When chemically ionised they become more bio-available to the plant.
• Added bio-stimulants work in synergy with the mineral elements rapidly increasing nutrient absorption.
HOW DOES GROW WORK?
• Nitrogen is a key nutrient in supporting early plant life as it is one of the main components in proteins and chlorophyl (required for photosynthesis). Bio-available nitrogen is used as a building block to make amino acids which are then synthesised into plant proteins and hormones. These in-turn act as growth factors influencing vegetative growth.
• Beneficial bacterias and bio-stimulants have evolved to work symbiotically with plants for millions of years. They work to increase the bioavailability of mineral elements. This allows more nutrients to be unlocked from your growing medium, creating a huge increase in assimilation and preventing salt build up and lockout. The use of mineral and bio elements gives the range hybrid performance, combining the best of mineral and organic worlds.