X-stream Aeroponic Propagator
The Clone Master is a complete cloner which creates an exceptionally-oxygen rich environment resulting in faster root development and improved success rates. Plants are ready for transplanting soon than ever.
Every Clone Master includes a Humidity Dome enabling growers to keep young plants in a totally protective environment.
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- FREE SHIPPING All orders over $100 free super fast delivery
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
No air stone required - The Clone Master sprays a fine mist in a highly oxygenated environment and has been engineered so that the mist density is such that an air stone isn't required.
Available in 20 space, 40 space, and 120 space sizes.
The 120 space option has 3 x 40 space trays so that growers can remove individual trays as and when plants are ready.
Robust design – our manufacturing expertise has resulted in a design with strong corners.
Humidity Dome with vents– the dome creates a humid environment to stimulate growth and to protect plants from sudden changes in temperature. The vent in the dome enables grower to reduce humidity as and when required.
The Clone Master is an aeroponic cuttings propagator.
Cuttings are placed in neoprene clone collars inside a misting chamber and the stems of the cuttings are constantly sprayed with a mist of nutrient solution.
The constant supply of nutrient, water and oxygen, combined with the lack of restrictive growing medium, encourages roots to develop rapidly as they ‘push out’ to access the nutrient solution.
Humidity Dome with vents - Heat and humidity are fully controllable by gradually opening the large butterfly vents in the Clone Master humidity dome.
Aeroponics has long been recognised as the most productive method of growing plants without soil. Instead of absorbing feed and water from running liquid, aeroponically grown plants receive theirs at root level through a fine mist. This introduces large amounts of air into the equation for improved nutrient uptake and better root zone health. Rooting times are vastly reduced and success rates are significantly increased - not only that but root development also greatly improves. Your plants will clearly get the best possible start to life this way.
Golden Rule: When cuttings go into the system, fill the tank with water and leave the pump on 24/7. Constant access to water and oxygen encourages the cutting to root quickly. When roots begin to show add nutrient at a quarter of the manufacturers recommended dosage.
• Once roots begin to show, open the vents slightly. Gradually increase the opening every day and remove the lid completely to harden off for a couple of days before transplanting on.
• Rooting gels and powder can still be used with the Clone Master. When the cutting is dipped, all active ingredients are absorbed immediately and will not be washed off by the misting.
• Cuttings are ready to transplant into soil or coco when roots begin to poke through the mesh pot. Pot on into 3” or 4” pots and grow on for a few days before transplanting on to larger pots.
• To transplant cuttings into rockwool cubes:
Either; remove from the Clone Master when roots begin to poke through the mesh pot. Sandwich the cutting between two halves of a Grodan SBS cube, Jiffy 7C or a few Grodan Grow Cubes and place into a 3” or 4” cube. Allow to grow on until the larger cube is root bound, then transplant.
Or; remove when roots have grown 3” to 4” out of the mesh pot. Punch a hole in the bottom of a 3” or 4“ Grodan cube, and place the cutting and mesh pot into the cube, allowing the roots to trail through the punched hole. Transplant immediately.
16 other products in the same category:
Rooting Hormone Gel
The famous rooting hormone in a gel base.
To start your favorite seeds or cuttings, we have included a Propagation kit which includes;
ROOT!T Hobby Heat Mats warm the root zone of your seeds/seedlings to speed up the germination process by several days.