Sun King Parabolic Reflector
The SunKing Parabolic has an incredibly even light spread and a design that produces low heat levels directly under the lamp, meaning that it can be lowered further than is often possible when using conventional reflectors without burning the tops of plants.
- Superb, uniform light spread
- Constructed from premium grade components
- Eliminates hotspots
- Kettle lead for simple connection to ballasts
- Vented top section to reduce heat build-up
- Can be kept closer to the top of the canopy than standard reflectors
- Highly reflective hammer-tone finish
- Can be used with both CFLs and HID lamps
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- FREE SHIPPING All orders over $100 free super fast delivery
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
The SunKing Parabolic is a curved reflector that houses your choice of HID lamp via its supplied E40 lamp holder. What marks out the SunKing from cheap alternatives on the market is the high-quality feel of its components - the SunKing is engineered from materials that won't degrade quickly (reducing efficiency) like those of its competitors, delivering excellent results consistently over long periods of time. Unlike most other reflectors, the lamp in this unit is mounted vertically and the majority of its output is directed sideways towards curved surfaces and reflected back down towards the canopy. This method creates a more uniform spread of light than when using horizontally mounted lamps. Naturally, an even light spread leads to a more even canopy, adding consistency when growing larger numbers of plants in a given area. These effects are all enhanced greatly by the SunKing's 'hammer-tone' finish, which helps eliminate hot-spots, an issue that occurs when light is too highly concentrated in a particular area.
It also features vents around the lamp holder to allow heat to escape through the top of the reflector. This, combined with the reflector's open design, means that temperatures directly under the lamp are much lower than those under other reflectors, meaning that the SunKing can be positioned closer to the top of plants without causing burning. The SunKing is supplied with a 375cm power cable with an IEC (kettle lead) connection. The IEC adapter is used to connect to a ballast of a suitable output for the lamp fitted to the reflector.
5 other products in the same category:
Dutch Barn Shade Barn shade
Barn shade complete with an E40 fitting and power cable.