Advanced Nutrients B52
When you're using B-52, you'll like the convenience of feeding its important vitamins and stimulators directly into leaves or roots. This root feed/foliar convenience makes the healing, stimulating and protective effects of B vitamins to immediately and completely available to your plants.
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- FREE SHIPPING All orders over $100 free super fast delivery
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
You've given your plants the best environment, and you feed them nutrients especially designed for hydroponics.
Now you're interested in reports that vitamins make your plants stronger, more productive and bigger-yielding.
To find out exactly how vitamins help your plants grow and produce better, scientists test identical clones side by side in identical systems. The clones are fed the same diet, except that half of the clones receive a vitamin that the other clones do not receive.
Both sets of clones are closely monitored during growth and after harvest. Scientists take plant tissue samples to measure plant metabolism, nutrient absorption, and overall plant health.
Total yield size, quality and essential oil content are also measured. Using statistical analysis and other criteria, scientists determine if the vitamin had any effects, and if so, what those effects are.
Please focus on the test results closely, because youll discover how B vitamins make your plants stronger, safer and more productive...
How B Vitamins Improve Your Plants and Your Yield
Fortunately our scientists have repeatedly run hydroponics tests, and their findings demonstrate many B vitamin benefits for your plants, including:
- Folic Acid helps plants maintain healthy metabolism and DNA, but Folic Acid breaks down easily in plants especially under intense lighting, so its a good idea to supplemental feed Folic Acid to your plants. Tests show that Folic upgrades the weight and quality of your harvest.
- Vitamin B5 is essential for fundamental cellular processes. Without sufficient B5, plants die, grow slowly, or are susceptible to stress disorders and pathogenic diseases. Enough said!
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps your plants use and create carbohydrates so your plants have enough energy to build strong vegetative growth and to power production of flowers and essential oils. It also facilitates your plants use of phosphate, which is an essential nutrient that fuels flower growth. B1 strengthens plant immune systems so they better stand up to disease and stress. B1 activates Systemic Acquired Resistance (SAR), which is the same benefit that happens in humans when a vaccination produces a pre-emptively increased immune response to future disease attacks. Whats more, B1 assists in root development so your plants intake more nutrients faster, and are more resistant to shock, transplanting, cloning.
Why Your Plants Need Extra B Vitamins for Survival and Production
As you can see, B vitamins are absolutely essential- without them, your plants die.
Of course, its logical to ask if plants can synthesize or derive enough B vitamins from nutrients you feed them.
The answer is that your plants can synthesize some B vitamins from nutrients, but they cant synthesize enough nutrients fast enough to achieve your goals of vigorous growth, earlier maturation, stress/disease resistance, and heavier, more potent harvests.
Truth be told, the very same things that make you a superior gardener (by pushing your plants to their maximum potential) also push plants past their natural ability to produce all the vitamins they need for good health and championship performance.
So when you provide pre-made vitamins, your plants have less metabolic work to do and they use more of their nutrients for growth and floral production because they dont have to make their entire supply of B vitamins themselves.
Besides, studies show that when plants are stressed (which is when they most need B vitamins), thats when they are least able to make their own vitamins.
Its the same as why an Olympic athlete needs a higher-quality diet combined with professional vitaminization, but a person who never exercises doesnt need such a rich diet or extra vitamins.
In fact, there are several times in your plants life cycle that B vitamins are particularly useful:
- When your plants are seedlings, new clones, transplants, or in peak flowering
- When you are using C02 augmentation
- When your plants are under any kind of unusual stress, such as seed production, extreme temperatures, pest attack, or disease conditions.
Finding a B Vitamin Formula that Boosts Yield Too
Whats really interesting is that our scientists discovered that a B vitamin formula is an ideal platform for vitamin-rich components that double as yield-boosting substances.
For example, our B-52 formula contains kelp and seaweed extracts. These extracts contain a variety of compounds, including auxins that increase cell replication and stimulate roots and stems.
Not only that, but several studies show that B vitamins, combined with seaweed and kelp extracts, assist in floral development and ripening, with increases in floral weight and potency as much as 31%.
Combine this with the crop protection provided by:
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Enhances systemic resistance so your plants are less susceptible to common grow room diseases that often disguise themselves as nutrient disorders while insidiously harming your crops.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): An essential substance that contributes to your plants metabolism and other basic life functions. Insufficient amounts of B3 lead to slow growth, poor yields and lowered disease resistance.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): Involved in enzymatic activity, carbohydrate energy production and amino acid synthesis. All three of these areas are implicated in the basic health and productivity of your plants.
Your B Vitamin Formula Includes Plant Nutrition for Higher Yields
Compounded with the B vitamins mentioned above, B-52 contains humates and other sources of plant nutrition that are more easily absorbed by your plants because they are administered with B vitamins. And these substances aid the transference of B vitamins into your plants.
When youre using B-52, youll like the convenience of feeding its important vitamins and stimulators directly into leaves or roots. This root feed/foliar convenience makes the healing, stimulating and protective effects of B vitamins to immediately and completely available to your plants.
Another factor that makes this a winning formula is how B-52 works well for you in all types of growing systems and root zone material, including aeroponics, rockwool, soil, coco coir, hydroton, ebb and flow, and all the other hydroponics gardening methods.
Getting B-52 right away helps satisfy your desire for faster-growing, earlier maturing, bigger-yielding crops. This powerful vitamin formula increases the payoff from your gardening.
16 other products in the same category:
This organic super fertiliser is full of natural ingredients and improves the flavour, quality and yield of the end product.